IMPERFECT SUNDAY
Usually, on a Sunday I am tucked beneath pillows and blankets, but the beautiful earthy smell pulled me out of my bed to behold the picturesque weather painted on the sky with birds singing merrily.
The earth has soaked the sobs of the midnight rain and the sun is bellowing with beams out and loud.
I couldn't resist myself from getting coffee and my favourite song.
It is Perfect!
The Weather and my Mood.
My day has started early and I have time to do all the impending work.
I can sense a perfect Sunday today.
I can attend to all the Incomplete
Sleep
Music
Movies
Chores
And
Thoughts.
Sipping my cappuccino I mentally make a plan, half swearing myself to complete it by today.
I couldn't resist myself from getting coffee and my favourite song.
It is Perfect!
The Weather and my Mood.
My day has started early and I have time to do all the impending work.
I can sense a perfect Sunday today.
I can attend to all the Incomplete
Sleep
Music
Movies
Chores
And
Thoughts.
Sipping my cappuccino I mentally make a plan, half swearing myself to complete it by today.
As the last song on the list completed its loop I realized the day has also completed half its loop.
Where did the last 3 hours go?
I am already hours behind my plan.
I hate when my plans don't work.
Tired and a little sad, I think I should take a small power nap before I start some work.
I fixed my alarm to ring after half an hour.
Where did the last 3 hours go?
I am already hours behind my plan.
I hate when my plans don't work.
Tired and a little sad, I think I should take a small power nap before I start some work.
I fixed my alarm to ring after half an hour.
Tring ! Tring!
"Hello?"
"Good afternoon mam.We are calling from the PizzaCorner
Wishing you a very happy and lucky Sunday.You are amongst the very few people today, to have won the free unlimited pizza coupon.But you have today to collect it.The offer expires today after 6 pm.We hope to see you very soon.Thank you"
"Wait!!Are you serious or is this a joke ?"
"Hello?"
"Good afternoon mam.We are calling from the PizzaCorner
Wishing you a very happy and lucky Sunday.You are amongst the very few people today, to have won the free unlimited pizza coupon.But you have today to collect it.The offer expires today after 6 pm.We hope to see you very soon.Thank you"
"Wait!!Are you serious or is this a joke ?"
"Mam, we have emailed you the details.You are among our regular customers.Pizza Corner hopes to make your Sunday perfect and memorable.Any more queries mam?"
"Ohhh !!
Thank you"
I keep the phone with an unbelievable excitement.Quickly running to my mail box, I find the email in bold.
I was quite astonished by my quick response.
Unlike every day when I am in hurry to my work, I take long to get ready.
But, today when I could go after some time, I decided to leave immediately.Surprisingly my quickness was before time and I was already running outside the door.
I gave myself a mental pat on my shoulder.
Thank you"
I keep the phone with an unbelievable excitement.Quickly running to my mail box, I find the email in bold.
I was quite astonished by my quick response.
Unlike every day when I am in hurry to my work, I take long to get ready.
But, today when I could go after some time, I decided to leave immediately.Surprisingly my quickness was before time and I was already running outside the door.
I gave myself a mental pat on my shoulder.
I don't know why the perfect weather has turned so dark.
Why is everything looking so eerie?
Am I going to find a bus today in this suddenly deserted place?
After 15 mins,
A bus was finally coming with no passengers in it.
Isn't it very strange today? I thought to myself.
The bus stopped and as I tried to climb inside it.
I couldn't move.
Why am I not able to move?
Why has everything suddenly turned so strange?
Pushing myself harder and harder and harder
And....
Ouchhhhhh
Why is everything looking so eerie?
Am I going to find a bus today in this suddenly deserted place?
After 15 mins,
A bus was finally coming with no passengers in it.
Isn't it very strange today? I thought to myself.
The bus stopped and as I tried to climb inside it.
I couldn't move.
Why am I not able to move?
Why has everything suddenly turned so strange?
Pushing myself harder and harder and harder
And....
Ouchhhhhh
What??
How did I fall on the floor of my house?
I was outside and now....
Wait.Was it just a dream?
Just a fancy foodie dream.That means no free food today.
That is why I do not like sleep in afternoons, I always dream bizarre things.
I checked my alarm and oh! no, I snoozed it.
When did it ring?
What is happening today?
It is already 5 in the evening and I have wasted my Sunday again.
No more bothering my mind, I pick myself my favourite novel and cuddle up beneath my blanket.
Well, a Sunday is best as imperfect.
And today is meant for lying down.
Maybe, next Sunday could be a perfect one.
How did I fall on the floor of my house?
I was outside and now....
Wait.Was it just a dream?
Just a fancy foodie dream.That means no free food today.
That is why I do not like sleep in afternoons, I always dream bizarre things.
I checked my alarm and oh! no, I snoozed it.
When did it ring?
What is happening today?
It is already 5 in the evening and I have wasted my Sunday again.
No more bothering my mind, I pick myself my favourite novel and cuddle up beneath my blanket.
Well, a Sunday is best as imperfect.
And today is meant for lying down.
Maybe, next Sunday could be a perfect one.
"So I cross my heart and I hope to die
That I'll only stay with you one more night
And I know I said it a million times
But I'll only stay with you one more night"
That I'll only stay with you one more night
And I know I said it a million times
But I'll only stay with you one more night"
Mentally singing my favourite Maroon 5 to my favourite sort of Sunday, I stretched my legs.
No comments:
Post a Comment