I just want a girl who would be okay with me staring at her for hours and hours on end. Who wouldn't mind me stealing a few kisses while she slept.
I just want a girl who would love to binge eat ice cream with me. Especially chocolate. Because that's her favourite and mine too. Who would cuddle up next to me while we fight for that last spoonful of half melted chocolate chips.
I just want a girl who would let me hold her hand while we went on long walks. Who wouldn't mind just walking away into the sunset with me while I told her about how much she meant to me.
I just want a girl who would sit beside me when we went on drives and stayed out all night. Who wouldn't care about what song we have on as long as it is Ed Sheeran, Rascal Flatts or Brad Paisley. Who would not just expect me to drive around but take the wheel after some time and take me where her heart desired.
I just want a girl who wouldn't mind finding notes from me in her purse. Who would love to see flowers at her workplace randomly. Who would open up a bottle of wine and finish it in one go with me.
I just want a girl who would run away with me to Paris on a whim and kiss me under the Eiffel tower as if we had just met. Who would then let me read my favourite John Green quotes to her all night.
I think what I mean to say is that I want you and only you. Because honey, any other girl, she's just not going to cut it. And it's not because she won't be able to do these things.
It's just that without you these things wouldn't be same.
No comments:
Post a Comment